About

A blog about SCAMP (Small Craft Advisor Magazine Project) boats. Covering the build, sailing the boat and the scamp community that has formed around this little portly boat.

Sunday, March 29, 2015

She's rightside up

We flipped her rightside up today. I was disappointed at how hard the the last flip was, so this time I hung straps from the garage ceiling joists. My buddy Ken stopped by and we flipped her over in a few minutes.

Here is Ken and me after she was over.
She's flipped
 She was suspended for awhile then we let her down on the skegs.

Resting on the skegs.

few from aft

rear view
In the cabin, you can see some of the parts that I picked up from the Chandlery.  I have enough parts now for to rig most of the boat. I went with bronze.
looking aft past the deadlights.

oversize 1/4" holes for the cleats

No comments:

Post a Comment