About

A blog about SCAMP (Small Craft Advisor Magazine Project) boats. Covering the build, sailing the boat and the scamp community that has formed around this little portly boat.

Monday, March 30, 2015

A Scamp Coloring Book

I thought I had my mind made up with paint colors, but as time goes by I keep changing my mind.

I sat down at my computer with images taken from the official scamp plans and came up with a couple of coloring book pages.

I've used the pages with colored pencils but still haven't completely decided on colors.  But the family has had fun with the pages.

Scamp Coloring Book. (PDF link)

I asked Josh for permission to redistribute these. I put his copyright on them since they are derived from the plans and he owns the copyright to those.
I would have posted this to the official forum, but it won't take very big files.


No comments:

Post a Comment