About

A blog about SCAMP (Small Craft Advisor Magazine Project) boats. Covering the build, sailing the boat and the scamp community that has formed around this little portly boat.

Friday, May 29, 2015

Electrical completed and tested

I got the electrical system all assembled and tested. I put waterproof LED strip lights on the cuddy ceiling for reading and night lights. They take very little energy and shouldn't drain the battery.
LED lights in the cuddy

Here's a shot up to the back of the circuit panel. The bus bar is attached to the mast box and has wires leading to the back of the circuit breaker box.
inside the cabin, before zip ties
I tested the motor setup and that works just like it should.

The only electrical I have to do now is to figure out how to wire up a mast light and a solar charger for the battery. 

Finally, I mounted a hand pump under the seat for emergencies.

Hand pump mounted 


No comments:

Post a Comment