About

A blog about SCAMP (Small Craft Advisor Magazine Project) boats. Covering the build, sailing the boat and the scamp community that has formed around this little portly boat.

Friday, November 28, 2014

It's been cold; I've been busy

It's been cold and I've been busy, so I haven't gotten too much done lately.

I was able to glue in the eyelets. I decided to put 6 on each side of the seat wells. They should work well for bungie tie downs.
Gluing the eyelets to B5

In the above shot, they are clamped to B5 with just glue. That is looking fore. They are on the same location on B6. The bottom 2 can be used with a bungie net, the top one will be use for the hammock.

Fillet them.
The weather here is supposed to get cold again for awhile, so I'm not sure what I'll do next. I believe I am ready to prime and paint inside the wells, which means I can get the seat tops glued down sometime soon, then I start on the deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment