Here are some pictures
|Drilled oversize holes and filled for the deadlights|
|dry fit the motor mount|
I also sanded and painted the underside of the cabin top in preparation for priming/painting.
|Sanded and recoated the underside of the cabin top|
Inspired by this thread on the scamp message board, I installed 4 plates under the cabin top for mounting blocks and cleats.
|plates under the cuddy cabin.|
|Plates dry fit next to the mast box for mounting turning blocks.|
I installed fore and aft footwell cleats to match the current port and starboard cleats. I filleted under them (which is easy when the boat is upside down). I'll have to drill drain holes at the corners to let water into the footwell. I'll also take the corners off the footwell cover.
I'm still waiting for the centerboard slot strip to arrive from the UK. I have the area masked off and sanded ready to be installed. That will be another post.