Quincy and I were working on sanding the inside of the hull.
But we got bored and I wanted to get that centerboard glued up. We messed around with figuring out how to get the two halves glued together with a lot of weight. We finally decided we could fill a couple buckets with water. I also put some tile on top.
|Gluing up the centerboard|
Here is a shot of one side of the rudder glassed. I did it on the flat rather than on the side. I probably should have done it the way the manual said. I ended up getting some glass overlapped and it was a pain to sand.
|The rudder glassed.|
|Smoothing with micro balloons.|