I had ordered the 55lb thrust motor. It turns out it is what I figured -- an engine mount motor from MinnKota and a custom fabricated bracket. The bracket is 2 aluminum u-channel pieces with mounting holes and a black heavy phenolic engine mount that slides in the u-channel.
|The mounting bracket in the channels|
|The motor. It's quite large and heavy.|
|The controller. The remote control is upside down.|
|The bracket attached to the motor|
My circuit diagram has not changed. I've added a simple bus block that will be located near the circuit breaker panel switch, but that is just for convenience later if I have to wire something else.